Tuesday, July 31, 2012



Excerpt from Black Book News African American Book Reviews Featured Author Of The Month

ADRIAN L. MALLORY
AUTHOR OF CORRUPT INJUSTICE



BBN: How did you come up with the

character Sean?

ADRIAN: I like a book that has some

degree of complexity. Time is a valuable

resource that I learned to respect.

A book is in competition for my

time with other factions of entertainment

so if it starts off boring, of poor

quality or easily predictable then I felt

my time was better invested into a movie

So I approached it with the


intent of being as entertaining as a movie

which has a limited time to


access your thoughts and portray

their message. Every good movie

needs its star so with that in mind I


created Sean 'S-Dot' Williams with a

charismatic vivacious personality that

whether you like or dislike him you

couldn't help but find him captivating.

I had Will Smith's playboy detective

character 'Mike Lowry' from Bad

Boys in mind but on a gritty street

level.

No comments:

Post a Comment