Friday, August 10, 2012


Excerpt from Black Book News African American Book Reviews Featured Author Of The Month

ADRIAN L. MALLORY
AUTHOR OF CORRUPT INJUSTICE

BBN: Are you working on a new

book?

ADRIAN: That would be my problemalthough

not a bad one as I have too

many books that I'm working on. I

record my thoughts and get them on

paper and scenarios will randomly

come for unrelated books so I jot

them down till they accumulate to a

point where I can visualize the story

but the publisher in me dictates that if

I'm beginning in the urban genre to

direct that time in that direction. Corrupt

Injustice is four parts and are

going from manuscript form to book

and part two Hell in the Streets may

be released early next year as wee

as part three Slightly Business Mostly

Personal. I will alternately release My

Squad Up series. The first in the line

is Squad Up: Takeover is Imminent,

followed by The Evils That Men Do,

and Big Money Heavy Weight! I go to

the people research what they want

to hear and see ina book and not

surprisingly the males in my target

market wants to capture the real

street life and all the obstacles in the

pursuit of success as WE see it. I

gave them what they wanted to the

max so the Squad Up series is explosive

to say the least. The ladies enjoy

my erotic scenes and have demanded

more-go figure. So that

genre is up next and what I'm attempting

to solely focus on writing.

I'm flexing my versatility in this genre

as I'm simultaneously crafting two

related books which will be released

together.

I don't write for anyone particular

makeup of people so the characters

will be a dramatic shift from my urban

series yet the narration and colorful

depiction of capturing it from a urban

perspective remains constant.

No comments:

Post a Comment