Monday, August 6, 2012



Excerpt from Black Book News African American Book Reviews Featured Author Of The Month

ADRIAN L. MALLORY
AUTHOR OF CORRUPT INJUSTICE

BBN: What is your earliest childhood

memory?

Adrian: I can vividly remember moving

GA in 1986 at age six and seeing

snow for the 1
st time. Also that's

when I first met my three older cousins

who made life intriguing. If they

weren't making fun of my accent they

were using me to experiment into

new trades such as barber (with disastrous

results) or were honing the

newest move from the latest kung-fu

flick gauging its effectiveness by how

fast us younger kids ran and told and

if we referred to it as a karate move

or just more random relentless assault.

The grown-ups would get them

then they would really work us over

so I learned at an early age to not go

telling other people's business as it

could prove harmful to you, while at

the same time to man up and handle

my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment