Sunday, August 5, 2012






Excerpt from Black Book News African American Book Reviews Featured Author Of The Month

ADRIAN L. MALLORY
AUTHOR OF CORRUPT INJUSTICE

BBN: How did your upbringing influence

your writing?

ADRIAN: Growing up in Rochester NY

with its melting pot of ethnic diversity

exposed me to numerous cultures.

Lifestyles I was engaged in afforded

me the opportunity to transcend and

intermingle between classes' of people

while cognizant of my position

and potential to excel or fail. My

mother stressed education leading by

example and putting me through private

school developing my skills for

writing and communicating. My father's

side of the family was lively

and captivating full of urban flair and

persona. Put it all together and you

get well written books from numerous

detailed perspectives from an urban

point of view..


 

No comments:

Post a Comment