Saturday, August 4, 2012



Excerpt from Black Book News African American Book Reviews Featured Author Of The Month

ADRIAN L. MALLORY
AUTHOR OF CORRUPT INJUSTICE

BBN: What was the last book you

read?

ADRIAN: I recently read BMF: The

Rise and Fall of Big Meech which I

used as a parameter for a story of

mine Squad Up: Big Money Heavy

Weight. From a personal perspective

I recently completed one of AI Saadiq

Banks books, The Return of the

Mayor. He's definitely the realest I've

come across and his content let me

know that I could take it to the levels I

did with my story construction. On

deck I got Alibi II by the great Ms.

Teri Woods whom I actually sent the

typewritten manuscript of my current

release to in 2008 from prison (I

wrote this in 2007). She was highly in

demand and sought after as a successful

and independent urban author

and publisher but was very encouraging

to me as an incarcerated

aspiring author.

No comments:

Post a Comment